The list below is only a partial list of available hotels in Anchorage. Most hotels offer corporate discounts during the summer months. However, hotel rooms are almost impossible to book last minute. The sooner you book your room, the better.
Alaska has over one(1) million tourists visiting during the summer. This gives you an idea on how busy the metropolitan area is, and makes you really appreciate the solitude and beauty of your time spent at Alaska Rainbow Lodge.
4301 Credit Union Dr.
Phone: 1 (907) 243-2300
5 min to Airport
Hilton Anchorage Downtown
500 West 3rd Avenue
Phone: 1 (800) 445-8667
Hotel Captain Cook
939 West 5th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
Phone: 1 (800) 843-1950
Phone: 1 (907) 276-6000
Fax: 1 (907) 278-5366
Marriott Anchorage Downtown
820 West 7th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
Phone: 1 (800) 228-9290
Phone: 1 (907) 279-8000
Sheraton Anchorage Downtown
Phone: 1 (800) 478-8700
Crowne Plaza Hotel Midtown
Phone: 1 (877) 270-1393
Holiday Inn Express Airport
Phone: 1 (800) 465-4329
Fairfield Inn Midtown
Phone: 1 (907) 222-9000
If you need help with any of your travel plans contact Alaska Wilderness Travel at 1-800-544-2236 or by e-mail at [email protected] They are located in Anchorage and are experts at assisting you with any hotel or flight arrangements to and from your home city to King Salmon, Alaska and can also assist with any sightseeing plans around the Anchorage area. They work hard to provide you with the best possible rates on airfare and hotel accommodations.
If you arrive for your Alaska Fly Fishing Vacation or retreat in corporate or private aircraft, the King Salmon airport (PAKN) has a 7500 foot full ILS hard surface runway with published approaches and a FBO who can service you with gas or jet fuel. Hard surface parking is available. Flight crew lodging is available in King Salmon. We will meet all private aircraft if you will notify us and provide us with your tail number and flight plan. We prefer arrivals at mid-day.
Our Trips Include:
• All transportation from Anchorage, Alaska to our lodge and return.
• All Fly-outs are included on your Alaska Fly Fishing Trip – We fish over 30 rivers in our program throughout the fishing season at Alaska Rainbow Lodge.
• All fishing gear – rods, reels, lines, flys and accessories.
• Packaging vacuum sealing smoking of your salmon in airline-approved wet-lock boxes.
• All meals – beverages, liquor, beer, wine, soda and juice.
Daily maid service, and host assist.
• All guides are U.S. Coast Guard approved and Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game licensed. One guide for each two guests.
• When boats are used, only 2 guests and one guide are in each boat – no crowded and competitive conditions!
• Private bedrooms by request. Normal occupancy is 2 guests to each bedroom, with private bath.
• Evening fishing after dinner on our home river (in June & July).
• Forced air heat & 24 hr electricity
What You Don’t Get
• Transportation from your house to Anchorage, Alaska and return.
• Fishing License ($70 buy on-site) & King Salmon stamp ($40 on site, if required)
• Personal clothing, waders etc.
• Staff gratuities
Alaska Rainbow Lodge sends all confirmed guests a special baggage tag at least sixty days prior to your trip. These fluorescent tags assist us in locating your bags in King Salmon. In the unlikely event you lose one or all your bags, these tags have our phone number and name on them. All the local airlines know us and can quickly notify us when the bag is located.