After 51 years in this business, we’ve learned a thing or two about helping guests get the best value and bang for their Alaska fishing bucks. We recognize that choosing when to visit and getting here are a big part of the decision process. So, in a nutshell, here’s what we’ve learned that can help:
- Plan ahead. Airfares fluctuate widely. We like Kayak.com and their “Price Alert” app. It lets us know when the best deals are available to get to and from Anchorage, Alaska. The same is true for deals on hotel rooms if you’re planning to stay a night or two in the city. The “Price Alert” feature on Kayak.com also sends either a daily or weekly email to let you know when the best air and hotel deals are available. Pretty handy. And it saves money.
- Watch our website. Right now, we have an outstanding Special Offer for you and up to two family members to fish at Alaska Rainbow Lodge in June. It’s probably the best Alaska fishing deal on the market. Plus, it includes all fly-out fishing, all meals and our best guides – every day. We started promoting this earlier than normal to gauge the response, and it is booking faster than we ever imagined. This offer will save you thousands. Seriously. Call today – when it’s sold out, the deal is gone.
- What do you want to catch? We have the best Salmon and Rainbow Trout fishing in the world, without exception. And we have all the knowledge, airplanes, boats, guides and gear to get you on the fish. All you have to do is choose what you want to chase.
- If you want to fish for King Salmon, Rainbows and Grayling, come to the lodge in June and July.
- If you want to fish for King Salmon, Rainbows and Sockeye Salmon, come to the lodge in June and July.
- If you want to chase monster, and I mean huge trophy Rainbow Trout and Silver Salmon, come to the lodge late August through the third week of September.
Our website has detailed information about when to fish and what to fish – so you can pinpoint the exact dates that meet your Alaska fishing goals. And, as you all know, I am always available to help you plan your trip and offer any assistance on when to visit. All you have to do is give me a call. As always, thank you for your business and let me know how I can help. We look forward to seeing in 2014.
Tight lines my friends,